A hospice is a way of caring for patients and people, and aims to make better the lives of those people who have a fatal illness or life-limiting, helping them to live healthy before they die. We at Chirayu hospice care provide emotional support, spiritual resources and medical services for people who are in their last stage because of serious diseases or illness like heart failure, cancer, etc.
We also help patients’ families, relatives or beloved ones face emotional challenges of caring for a dying loved one and to manage the practical details. We have a team of experienced health care professionals who provides it by giving them medical, spiritual as well as psychological support. The prime objective behind this hospice care is to help people, particularly who have a limited period of time, have peace, dignity and comfort. Our health care providers or professionals always try to control pain with other symptoms so patients can remain as comfortable as possible.
Some of our key Hospice services include:
- Fundamental medical care with a focus on symptom and pain control.
- Volunteer support like running errands and preparing meals
- Patient can contact to our hospice team 24 hours a day or 7 days a week.
- Medical equipment as required.
- We provide social support to patients and their families with psychological, spiritual and emotional issues.
- Counseling & support for patient loved ones after his or her death.
There are many people suffering from fatal illness often feel that they have lost control over their lives during the last stages of a critical illness. We show such people their options through Hospice care which allows patients to make decisions regarding things that are extremely significant to them.